Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ejami is not a couple

The one thing that us Lumi fans have over Ejami is that they are a couple and Ejami is not. Ejami fans want Lumi to divorce over the hottie next door that raped her and he did put a gun to her head no matter what they say. In the very beginning when he forced her to drive he brought it out. He had that gun on him had enough the whole time and he forced her to do it. Now I have had enough of this whole disgusting sl and how people want Ejami be a couple. They are not a couple. Lumi are married and they will stay that way. I don't know how people could say that they want the guy that raped another man's wife to break up her family and leave them for some slob who is nothing more then evil incarnate. There now I have said how I really feel and noone can tell me not to say it or to put it nicely. I'm not playing nice anymore, what EJ was wrong, horribly wrong and its disgusting of people to want her and Sami together. He's a rapist palin and simple.

No comments: