Thursday, June 21, 2007

6-21-07 EJ rant

warning if you are an EJ fan you may not like what I have to say. I am not in any way bashing James Scott the actor only his character whom he was played so well I love to hate him. So if you like EJ, you will want to stay away from this post...


Okay. I can't stand EJ. No matter what pretty way you put it the guy is a rapist plain and simple. He held Sami at gunpoint and gave her no other alternative but to have sex with him if she wanted to save her husband. That to me at the very least is forced sex. Then there are people who want EJ and Sami together as a couple and to leave her husband for him just because he is a hottie. A rapist is still a rapist hottie or not. I see people wanting Sami to leave her husband for this guy and oh EJ is so in love with Sami. Barf......He raped her! What is wrong with people that think that the girl he raped would want to have a relationship with this slimeball? I can't help feeling this way. Lucas is controlling, hello Sami has taken chance after chance with her health and the babies and everytime she is with the scum she gets almost killed. Just who are these Dimera's anyways that are so smug they are sure the babies are EJ's? Someone needs to take these Dimera's down a notch, especially EJ!

No comments: