Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Spumors discussed who shot Ej, kiddies are not Ej's

I have been reading where EJ finds out he has two dissappointments, one I imagine the kids aren't his and two Sami is not in love with him and isnt going to leave Lucas for him. I hear that Celeste iniatally lied to Ej in saying the kiddies were his to protect Sami's baby. I also read that either the stem cells from Willow's baby or the Phimi babies will be used to save Stephano. I thought the reason EJ put his seed into Sami in the first place was bc he needed the stem cells from someone related to him, those babies may not be EJ's if Stephano can't use the stem cells from Samis kids. Then there is supposed to be a who shot EJ bit, makes it kinda hard for EJami to be a couple if half the couples dead...ok I'm prolly gonna get torn apart for this but I would love a good whodunit with EJ as the victim. So much for Sami secretly loving a dead man...I love this blog, I can say what I want without someone getting on my case about it and if I dont like an EJami post if they should post theres always the delete key...

No comments: